Tour of the Chilterns Cycling Festival
The Tour of the Chilterns Cycling Festival is a great day of cycling celebrations for all the family. The festival now hosts the Archer GP Road Race for the Stuart Benstead trophy, with three seperate sportive routes covering some of the same iconic climbs made famous by one of the UK’s oldest Races.The Chiltern Legend sportives offer a challenge for all levels of fitness and experience just Choose from 150,100 or 50km distances to best suit you. And if Steel and chrome is your thing then the Amersham Classique will satisfy your retro cravings with a great trip down memory lane, some of the best looking bikes, riders and even team cars will be on display from cycling’s golden eras. Starting and finishing in the grounds of Penn House Estate this is a must do festival for all cycling fans young and old.
Using the Chiltern Hills as our backdrop, all routes are fully signed and supported on the day. Timed and with a final closed road climb back to the finish all riders get FREE access into the Velo Village. Retro stalls, street food and local craft beer it’s a fantastic place to spend a summer afternoon, soaking up the atmosphere with live Music, a vintage bike Concors, kids ride, Cycle Jumble and exhibitor events. Plus you’ll get to see how some of the UK’s top domestic riders handle the very same roads you’ll have ridden earlier in the day with the Archer GP finishing in the heart of Penn House that afternoon. So much more than a sportive, we look forward to welcoming you on 10th July
All events will be subject to any Covid restrictions in the area at the time of the event. We will follow the latest Government and local authority guidance.
If Bluelight Cycling Club can get a group of 15 we will get discounted prices. Please email [email protected] if you would like a place.
Put the Tour of the Chilterns Cycling Festival on your calendar for 2022
• Chiltern Legends 150, 100 & 50km sportive routes with over 2000+ Metres of climbing on long route
• The return to the Chiltern Hills of the infamous ‘Archer GP Road Race’
• The Amersham Classique Retro - inspired ‘Golden Era’ 30mile sportive plus FREE entry into Concors d’Elégance
• Beautiful Country House setting with closed road start and finish, FREE parking.
• FREE entry into the Velo Village includes Gourmet street food, Craft Beer, LIVE music, Family fun, local produce and so much more.